VALUE ADDED OPTIONS _ OPTICAL BONDING - NOBR Series
Inserting Optically Clear Resin between LCD Module and the cover glass, touchscreen improves luminance, shock resistance and performance of display.
- High image quality and sharper contrast
- Readability by eliminating reflections
- Reduced parallax
- Resistance to external influences
- Condensation prevention
- Long-term reliability
- Re-bond ability, reversible for repair
- Military, Medical rugged displays
- Transportation: Marine, In-flight, In-vehicle
- EMI / REI (ITO, mesh, etc.) filters
- Touch screens
- Outdoor information displays and Kiosks
- Vending machines
|Temperature||Stable under multiple ESS cycles between -40°C ~ +95°C|
|Humidity||95% (R.H. at 70 °C for a minimum of 50 hours)|
|U / V solar|
|Stable fill adhecive & sealing gasket under simulated UV / solar exposure|
|Stable in contact with most sillicone,|
polyurethane and polysulfide adhesive sealants.
*Contact with Solvent Systems (methyl ethyl ketone, acetone, toluene or similar materials) will cause damage.
|THERMAL HARDENING ADHESIVE|
– CURED BY HEAT CONDITION
|Material type||2 – part transparent silicone gel|
|Mixing ratio||1 : 1|
|Cure time||46 min|
|Transmittance||> 99.0 % – UV-VIS|
* The specification is subject to change without prior notice.